Are you interested in getting more involved at Academy and meeting a friendly and diverse group of accomplished scholars and teachers? Consider joining the MOC Ambassadors!
The MOC Ambassadors provide assistance and support for a variety of MOC division activities and events, both leading up to and during Academy. You can ask about participating in any of the following:
- Serving on award selection committees
- Helping to organize MOC's well-known "In the Rough" series of professional development workshops
- Organizing a "Virtual Cognition in the Rough" event to meet colleagues and receive feedback on a current research project
- Helping to greet and orient new Academy members at MOC's AOM new member table
- Contributing to MOC's web and social media outreach
- Interviewing senior scholars to share advice and ideas in MOC blog posts
- So much more!
For more information about joining the MOC Ambassadors, please contact Alex Bolinger (email@example.com