Teaching in the Rough
This is our “developing classroom activities/exercises” PDW in which you will have the opportunity to learn about interactive, classroom-tested activities that you can put to use right away in your classes. The session will be held in-person during the annual meeting, with additional sessions recorded asynchronously for those who can’t join us in Seattle. Pre-registration is not required.
Our facilitators for 2022 include:
- Payal Sharma, University of Nevada at Las Vegas
- Bethany Cockburn, Northern Illinois University
- Jennifer Eury, Pennsylvania State University
- Nate Pettit, New York University
- Kumaran Rajaram, Nanyang Technological University of Singapore
- Kathy Lund Dean, Gustavus Adolphus University
- Tyler Burch, Idaho State University
- Ofer Meilich, California State University San Marcos
- Emmeline de Pillis, University of La Verne
Click here for testimonials from past, in-person TIR events.
Anyone who teaches, experienced or new, is invited to attend – and bring a friend. No pre registration is required.
For more information, please contact Lily Ellis at EllisL@darden.virginia.edu.