Virtual Teaching in the Rough
Are you interested in learning about concrete, interactive exercises and activities that you can put to use right away in your classes? Please join us for Teaching in the Rough!
We have a great line-up of expert faculty instructors who will be sharing cognition-related teaching ideas on a variety of topics. Participants can join virtual breakout rooms to "sit in" on three 20-minute round-table sessions.
The 2021 facilitators are:
- Tyler Burch, Idaho State University
- Jennifer Eury, Pennsylvania State University
- Kathy Lund Dean, Gustavus Adolphus University
- Sean Martin, University of Virginia
- Samir Nurmohamed, University of Pennsylvania
- Nate Pettit, New York University
- Kumaran Rajaram, Nanyang Technological University Singapore
- Payal Sharma, University of Nevada-Las Vegas
Click here for testimonials from past, in-person TIR events.
Anyone who teaches, experienced or new, is invited to attend – and bring a friend. No pre registration is required.
For more information, please contact Alex Bolinger (firstname.lastname@example.org).